Motivational Retreat for Business
Amorgos Island, Greece
This retreat is an ideal way to relax, enjoy the great Greek food and Mediterranean climate and the Aegean sea while learning soft skills to achieve greater things in your life and in your business.
Motivational workshops will be spread over a week so you will also have plenty of time to rest and spend time at the beach and explore the island. Daily yoga, meditation and mantras sessions will be offered.
Amorgos island, the pearl of the Aegean Sea, surrounded by natural beauty, crystal deep blue sea, marvelous beaches, amazing sunsets, breathtaking landscapes and magnificent sceneries, with its unique energy and strong magnetic field is one of the most popular Yoga destinations in Europe. Elysian Fields, the blooming meadows, is a divine place, idyllic, beautiful and peaceful. A place to enjoy and feel the absolute euphoria.
The group is limited to 15 people to guarantee the most intimate experience. Premium setting and accommodation.
Workshops will include:
1. Basis of our human interaction: Karma and game of the mirrors
Course description: It is very beneficial to understand the dynamics of our inter-personal interaction. This is something we just act out, something just happens….but there is a ‘science’ behind what’s happening. Why some people trigger anger in us and some other are annoying? How we we deal with that?
2. Work-life balance and equilibrium in life
Course description: Is your life in balance? Do you spend time distressing from work and the city life?
It is an opportunity to have a look at our week and how much time do we spend on different activities.
To stay mentally sane you need to have an equilibrium of your time and attention in different areas of life. Life is a game of equilibrium, it i s not easy to manage, it is easier if you know a theory behind it.
3. I am right for this job? What is my purpose in life?
Course description: Exploring on the Japanese concept of Ikigai – “a reason for being”. Finding it requires a deep and often lengthy search of self. We will discuss this concept and talk about tools and practices one can use on this path of self discovery. Short meditation exercises will also be offered.
Dates in 2018:
for other dates please ask.
Aegialis Hotel and Spa 5****
How to get there:
€ 2500 per person – last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
€ 1990 per person – early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
20% discount is offered for 2nd person when booking together and sharing a room.
The fees include:
* All activities
* Accommodation in a superior room, with private balcony and beautiful sea view
* Breakfast served on buffet daily, with organic ingredients from our own garden, and fresh orange juice.
* Lunch OR dinner daily, including vegetarian and vegan dishes
* Arrival and departure transfers on Amorgos (port-hotel-port)
* Free use of Spa facilities (sauna, hammam, jacuzzi, indoor heated sea water swimming pool, fitness centre)
Bookings and contact:
Carolyn – assistant to Tomasz Warzywoda
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can’t make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.