Overview of the process:
It takes 1 week from start to finish.
You can come to Bulgaria to the town of Veliko Turnovo for 2 days or do the paperwork on distance and sign the paperwork and power of attorney in a Bulgarian consulate in your country.
– you need to send by email:
– scan of passport
– description of intended business activities & desired company name
1. Our fee: € 990
- Our consulting fee, support and personal guidance thru the business registration process
- Company registration
- Company registered and postal address for 1st year
- Secretarial support for 1st year
- Notary fees
- Government fees
- Company capital account setup of € 20
2. Translations and interpreter: from €25 an hour
Addition services – indicative costs :
* Local help and advice in Bulgaria. ; from € 500 to € 2000 a year
* Help with car registrations: from € 300
* Accountant recommendation € 100
* Help with opening a bank account for business € 250
* Lawyer recommendation € 250
Please note: at present we are offering this service only to the EU citizens.
Additional package: easy arrival to Veliko Turnovo € 250 – 300 (depending on season)
If you decide to come in person you can fly in to Sofia or Bucharest airport.
* return airport transfer
* 2 nights in a quality hotel in the city centre
Purchase / take over of an already existing Bulgarian company
* simple ltd € 1500
Clean books – 0 accounts movement – registered office – business bank account
* EU VAT registered company € 5000
Clean books – 0 accounts movement – Registered office – business bank account – physical office
for companies with accounts history please ask.
Tomasz Warzywoda, CEO