Vacancy: Marketing & Operations Manager
What does the job entail?
We specialize in running premium retreats : yoga, yoga teacher training, meditation, shamanism or sailing holidays and also business retreats.
We have plenty of retreats already set up and we would like to set up more, and we need an extra person on board to help to organize them and manage them remotely.
Some retreats also require a coordinator on the ground, which would be a great opportunity for you to travel and participate in a retreat.
Your job would be to :
- update content on our blogs and wordpress sites
- set up retreats in a variety of places
- coordinate the whole logistics of the retreats
- promote the retreats on our websites and make sure that all the content is complete & presented nicely (copy & photos)
- promote the retreats on our partner websites and find and set up new ones
- coordinate social media campaigns with our outsourced specialists
- help with the migration of the content from our blog to .com site
- some extra tasks related to the job might be required
dharmamysticaltours.com – coming soon
We also advertise on retreatguru.com and bookyogaretreats.com
Who are we looking for?
Someone bright, positive, dynamic and very well organized with the ability to mange several projects at once.
Experience of work on events, retreats or travel agency is essential. You would be spiritual, but with your feet on the ground.
You will have to be able to work independently and have a drive to improve on what we already have and bring in new ideas and generate more business.
Maybe you are an online marketing professional with a strong connection to yoga or sailing or a yoga instructor with good online marketing background or a yoga content writer.
Fluency in English is absolutely necessary, as is a fluent communication via email, whatsapp etc.
Extra points for:
- any other fluent language (Spanish or German especially)
- good copy writing skills
- web design skills eg. wordpress
- social media campaign experience
- connections with yoga studios
We offer an opportunity to work in a travel and wellness industry on a premium level.
It is a good karma exercise to work in such a field of promoting yoga and healing.
You have total freedom. You can work from home, from the beach, for a restaurant. You can live anywhere, Europe would be preferred.
We are interested in the results and transmission of a good image of the company.
Please only apply if you have passion for yoga, meditation, shamanism or sailing holidays. We want people working with us to be fully aligned with the body, mind and soul to what we do, so it would be natural for you and a pleasure to work and co-create together.
This can start as a part time position and increase as you create the job around you.
Starting salary is tbc per month on a freelance contract. More business generated will result in a bonus.
Please send your CV with a short letter describing how you will be able to contribute to our retreat business
Mr. Tomasz Warzywoda, CEO : email@example.com
with the subject: Marketing & Operations Manager vacancy