Company setup Dubai and United Arab Emirates
The company set up and running is very different in the United Arab Emirates that in the US and EU, the regulations change frequently and there are a variety of options available. It is best therefore to use an independant consultant in order to find you the best possible solution.
We are offering company set up service anywhere in the United Arab Emirates, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and freezones being the most popular ones. We also offer all assistance with residence visas and all other paperwork and contact with the UAE Government institutions and banks.
Overview of the process:
- Send us an email with the following information:
- When do you plan to setup a business: month/year
- how many business owners/partners are involved and their nationalities
- how many visas do you require for partners, family members and employees
- do you require a physical shop/office
- do you require a bank account
- detailed description of intended business activities
Send us your consultation fee :
Euro 150 for startups and freelancers
Euro 500 for corporate clients
USD 150 for startups and freelancers
USD 500 for corporate clients
You can pay by bank wire to the an EU or UAE account, Paypal or Revolut.
Indicative costs involved:
1. Our Dubai office consultation fees average AED 3500 to 5000 (USD 950 – 1300).
2. Goverment costs:
- Freezone licence + 1 visa start from AED 19,900 (approx USD 5000)
- Mainland licence + 1 visa start from AED 19,900 (approx USD 5000)
Tomasz Warzywoda, Business Consultant, 4 years of experience in setting up companies in low taxation countries and United Arab Emirates.
Dubai whatsapp: +971.58.522.1320
European office whatsapp: +39.331.450.3978