Karlstejn castle romantic weekend escape
Karlstejn, Chech Republic
The highlight of the weekend escape is the romantic hotel, an old mill and a visit to the fantastic Karlštejn Castle.
The chosen hotel offers great rooms, spa, fantastic restaurant and a gorgeous gardens surrounded by water.
The group is limited to 15 people to guarantee the most intimate experience. Premium setting and accommodation.
Originally constructed in 1348 under the direction of Czech king and Roman emperor Charles IV, Karlštejn Castle is unique amongst the country’s many castles and chateaus in that it was founded as a place for safekeeping the king’s royal treasures, including holy relics and coronation jewels from the Roman Empire.
arrivals and accomodations
visit to the castle
dinner and drinks
return to Prague
How to get there:
Flights to Prague (PRG).
Car for 1hs
Prices : private room
from € 450 for 2 people – last minute prices payed in last 2 weeks before the retreat
from € 390 for 2 people – early bird prices for payments at least 60 days before the retreat
The prices include:
* Accommodation in a quality room
* Saturday and Sunday lunch (no drinks)
* Saturday night dinner (not drinks)
* return transfer from Prague hotel/home address/airport/train station
* Castle tour
* return transfer opt out € 140 (Kc 3500)
* extra night (Fri or Sunday) : € 125 ( or Kc 3000) + out of schedule transfer costs
Bookings and contact:
Cell CZ: +420 77.5555.731
Private retreats are available by special arrangement for groups of 4 or more.
Cancellation/changes/no show policy:
1) Once you book your place / pay there are no refunds. It is a serious commitment to take part in the retreat. You should honor that and so will we.
2) If you can’t make it to a selected retreat you can:
a) find somebody else until 7 days before the start date, no extra fee required
b) no shows with no notice equals in 100% fee loss.